- The reception is on the second floor.
- The accommodation is made after pre-registration, when the client presents his / her identity document and prepares for his / her stay.
- Address cards should be filled by the administrator;
- The reservation does not imply a choice of one or more designated rooms.
- The reserved rooms can be used by the client after 15 pm on the day of arrival, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the hotel.
- The client should vacate the room no later than 12 pm on the day of the departure.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge up to 50% of the published room clearance price after 12 pm and before 6 pm.
- Children under 6 stay in their parents’ room for free.
- The guest should pay in advance.
- The service staff checks the rooms upon their release;
- There are not allowed people who are not registered.
- Hourly use of a recreation room is a maximum of 4 hours, in case of delay of the given time the whole amount for the room is paid.
- For room clearance after 6 pm the hotel will require an extra charge.
- The maximum number of beds in one room is three (3) people.
error: Content is protected !!